High quality hands-free operation for those who need to stay connected
The Motorola M8989 fixed hands-free car phone kit is normally fitted to fleet vehicles such as lorries and vans. The kit supports audio muting and auto ‘power down’ as standard, but requires an adapter lead for use with an Autolead on a 12-volt system. For a 24-volt system, a voltage dropper is required.
The handset hang cup can be mounted on a flat surface, a dash mount or similar bracket.
Includes a facility for an external vehicle antenna, which is of the mini UHF type.
All Motorola M8989 Cab Phones are carefully refurbished and come complete with a 12-month warranty. We also stock a wide range of spare parts and can repair, refurbish, and install all Motorola M8989 parts and accessories.
- Dual Band capability – Optimises connectivity and provides a full choice of GSM networks
- 8 watts at 900 MHz – Provides the clarity and performance you expect by reducing dropped calls and fade-outs in your conversation.
- Data capability (SMS, Fax, Personal Computer) – Allows you to bring your office to your car
- Advanced safety features – Includes high quality hands-free operation and voice recognition
- Automatic radio mute – When placing or receiving a call, for your convenience
- Quick access menu – Provides access to programmed features at the touch of a button
- Ergonomically designed – For a refined look
- Cell Broadcast Messages – Allows news information such as stock quotes, weather, sports scores, etc., to be sent from your network provider to keep you informed