The TabCruzer line by Gamber-Johnson is the industry-standard for mounting tablets in a vehicle, and the new TabCruzer for Zebra ET50/55 rugged tablet is an easy solution to meet material handling and other fleet vehicle connectivity needs. Available in U.S. and Canada only.
Docking station requires the Zebra Enterprise tablets with the rugged frame option.
2.26 lbs (1.18 kg)
10″ (25.4 cm) H x 10″ (25.4 cm) W x 3.35″ (8.5 cm) D
- Port replications for ethernet RJ45 (1), USB 3.0 9-pin (3), power input.
- Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G specifications.
- Compatible with Zebra enterprise tablets with the rugged frame option.
- Accommodates the expansion back of the ET50/55 to easily add accessories like a scanner/ hand strap and optional battery bay or hand strap and optional battery bay.
- Integrated front camera on the ET50/55 is accessible when the tablet is in the docking station.
- Compatible with either Windows or Android operation systems on the ET50/55.
- Dual latch/locks provide added stability and docking connectivity
- Guide pins prevent damage to the docking connector when docking the tablet.
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern.
- Steel and Composite design for reduced overall weight.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- 3 year limited warranty.